Set up 30-day plank challenge calendar for effective moves to target so many muscles at one time upper and lower abs muscles as this challenge strengthens the lower back, upper body, shoulders, chest, butt and also gives a good postured body and strengthens the muscles to avoid injury. It makes stronger the torso and it flattens abdominal area as well.
It can be performed with minimal tools or no tools can be performed at home and can be learned easily. It is excuse free as you need no expensive tools for this exercise and needs the motivation to do this for continuously 30 days and don’t quit it. To know more about it and its ways you can also search How to do Planks – 10 Best Plank Exercises.
Instruction of 30 Days Plank Challenge Calendar:
- Start this exercise by finding a peaceful place. Take a mat and lie down on the mat in a pushup position, with forearms instead of hands on the mat or ground if you don’t use a mat.
- Elbows should be kept parallel to shoulders on the mat.
- Grasp the glutes and tight abdominal area and lower back muscles, making it sure the back is straight.
- Keep neck and spine straight.
- Make sure that the back is straight from head to toe.
- Keep this position for a while and don’t lower down the shoulders.
- Look down by holding the neck straight.
- If you are a beginner and unable to hold position then let your knees touch the ground or do this exercise with hands instead of forearms.
- Deeply and evenly breathe for a while so this will help you to continue this pose for a longer time.
30 Days Plank Challenge Calendar:
Take this challenge and follow the schedules for exercise and complete it every day and don’t quit it so motivate you for this challenge to shape your body and posture.
Sec defines seconds here.
|1||20 sec||11||60 sec||21||150 sec|
|2||20 sec||12||90 sec||22||180 sec|
|3||30 sec||13||REST DAY||23||180 sec|
|4||30 sec||14||90 sec||24||210 sec|
|5||40 sec||15||90 sec||25||210 sec|
|6||REST DAY||16||120 sec||26||REST DAY|
|7||45 sec||17||120 sec||27||240 sec|
|8||45 sec||18||150 sec||28||240 sec|
|9||60 sec||19||REST DAY||29||270 sec|
|10||60 sec||20||150 sec||30||300 sec|