Ready In: 15 min
Preparation time: 50-60 min
As simply delicious as it sounds try it at your home.
- Sliced almonds 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sunflower seeds 3/4 cup
- Pumpkin seeds – hulled 3/4 cup
- Sesame seeds 3/4 cup
- Reduced fat coconut shreds 1 and 1/2 cups dried and unsweetened
- Cinnamon 1 Tsp or to taste
- Salt 1/4 Tsp
- Liquid stevia equal to 1/2 cup sugar
- Coconut oil 4 Tbsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 Tsp
- Combine nuts, seeds and coconut in a big bowl. Mix in the salt and cinnamon.
- Add in the oil and mix it until the nuts are completely coated.
- Stir the vanilla, water and stevia and mix it carefully.
- Transfer to pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove pan and stir thoroughly, to even out the baking process.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a large baking pan with foil.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30-32 minutes. Then remove pan and stir thoroughly to level out the baking process.
- Go back to oven and bake it for another 30 minutes or until dry and lightly browned.
- Take out from oven and adjust seasoning while granola is still warm.
Cool it and store in a sealed bowl.