Ready In: 45 min
Preparation time: 30 min
Here is a fast formula for an extraordinary dish! Take it to your next family get together!
- Sliced black olives 2 (2 ounce) cans
- Genoa salami 1 cup cubed
- Green onions 3/4 cup chopped
- Celery 3/4 cup chopped
- Fresh parsley 1/2 cup chopped
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Pasta 1 (16 ounce) package
- Sour cream 1 cup
- 牛奶 2 汤匙
- Dry Italian-style salad dressing mix 1 (.7 ounce) package
- frozen peas, thawed 1 cup
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until still somewhat firm, rinse under icy water, and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing blend. Whisk together until smooth, put aside.
- In a large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, olives, salami, green onions, celery and parsley. Blend in dressing last, saving 1/2 玻璃. Let sit overnight in fridge. Mix before serving. Include additional dressing if pasta seems dry.