Ready In: 30 min
Preparation time: 15 min
This easy artichoke and spinach dip restaurant style because it travels well and is simple to eat with pita chips or vegetables.
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained 1 (10 ounce) package
- 1 (14 ounce) Can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat. When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
- Take an 8×8 inch baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, Alfredo style pasta sauce, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chesses are melted.