Ready In: 45 min
Preparation time: 30 min
- Pre-baked pizza crust 1 (12 polzada)
- Spiced barbeque sauce 1 cup
- Boneless chicken breast halves, 2 cooked and cubed
- Chopped fresh cilantro ½ cup
- Sliced pepperoncini peppers 1 cup
- Chopped red onion 1 cup
- Shredded cheese 2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Put pizza covering on a medium preparing sheet. Spread the outside layer with barbecue sauce. Beat with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, i cheddar.
- Heat in the preheated oven for 15 acta, or until cheddar is dissolved and bubbly.