Ready In: 25-30 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Make and share this Black Bottom Cupcakes.
- All-purpose flour 1 ½ cup
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder ¼ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- White sugar 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Cream cheese, softened 1(8 ounce) package
- Egg 1
- White sugar 1/3 cup
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Line two 12 cup muffin pans with paper liners. Mix together the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt. Then set aside.
- Take a large bowl and blend 1 cup sugar, water and oil together until blended. Add the vinegar and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl blend together egg, cream cheese, sugar 1/3 cup and salt. Mix in the cholate chip.
- Fill the muffin cup 1/3 full with chocolate batter. Then top with a heaping tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the spring back 20-25 minutes.