Ready In: 25 min
Preparation time: 6-8 min
Quick and totally flavorful, this chicken Dijon is perfect. Its delightful simplicity makes it easier.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts Flour for breading, 4
- Eggs 4
- Plain bread crumbs ½ cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese ½ cup
- Olive oil ½ cup
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely diced
- Whitegrape juice ½ cup
- teaspoons Dijon mustard 2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Dairy Heavy Cream ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. Coat the chicken breast in flour then dip in egg. Then in a bread crumb/cheese mixture.
- Heat the oil in large deep-fry pan, add the chicken breast in the pan and cook until its turn golden on the both side.
- Take away from pan and place in 350F oven to cook. Drain most of the oil from the pan then add shallot and cook for 1 minute. Add white grape juice and lemon juice and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the Dijon mustard and beat in with a whisk. Then add dairy heavy cream and reduce until creamy. Pour over chicken.