Change up your bread routine and make this cloud bread. These are delicious خبز that are practically crab free and very high in protein.
جاهز خلال: 1 ساعة
Preparation time: 30-35 الدقائق
- بيض 4
- Butter or oil for greasing
- Cream cheese 50g
- Cream for tartar ¼ teaspoons
- Nigella seeds ½ tsp
- Take a large bowl and whisk the eggs white together using the electric beater till the peaks form.
- Combine the cream cheese, egg yolks and cream of tartar in another bowl together. Don’t wash the beaters first until smooth and pale.
- Then fold the egg whites, a spoonful at a time into the yolk mixture, gently do all of this process so you don’t smash too much of the air and lastly in the nigella seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- Wisely, blob the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. When you get to the end and feel that the mixture is a slight runny then don’t use the last few spoons. Only use the really fluffy mix on the upper side.
- Grease well with oil or butter.
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2 and line 2 large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Bake it for 18-20 mins or till lightly golden and craggy on top. Let it cool for a few minutes before carefully removing from the paper with a knife.