Ready In: 25 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Dumplings are easy to make and are the richest and fluffiest!
- All-purpose flour 2 cup
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Milk 1 cup
- In a bowl mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Get to just a simmer in a small saucepan the butter and milk.
- Stir the milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork by hand 2 to 3 times until the mixture just comes organized.
- Division the dough into about 14 small puffy dumplings.
- Roll each piece of dough into a small rough ball.
- Softly place the formed dumplings on the surface of your soup.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.