Ready In: 10 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Meet your new recipe of egg with herbs. It’s not like other same egg recipe, it’s different and you will enjoy it.
- Unsalted butter 1 1/2tablespoons
- Eggs 10
- Milk or water 2 table spoon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs chopped mix ½ cup, such as parsley and tarragon and scallions (green parts only)
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- In the meantime, in a substantial bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon Salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Fill the dish and cook, mixing sometimes, to fancied doneness, 4 to 5 minutes. Overlap in herbs and scallions.