Active Time: 25-30 min
Total Time: 30 min
This is a very simple garlic pickle which can be prepared quickly if the ثوم is kept peeled and ready.
- Fresh garlic, 1 pound peeled
- Red wine vinegar 1 كوب
- ماء 1 كوب
- Pickling salt 1 ملعقة كبيرة
- Set up a little canning pot and 3 half 16 ounces jugs. ضع 3 new lids in a little pot of water and convey to the barest simmer.
- Join vinegar, water and salt in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Pack garlic cloves into prepared jars.
- Pour hot brine water over the garlic cloves.
- Tap jars softly to remove any trapped air bubbles. اذا كان ضروري, add more brine to return the headspace to 1/2 بوصة.
- Wipe edges, apply tops and rings and process jostles in a bubbling water shower canner for 10 الدقائق (begin your clock when the water comes back to a bubble, not when the containers first go in).
- At the point when time is up, expel jars from canner and let cool on a folded kitchen towel.
- At the point when jar are sufficiently cool to deal with, evacuate rings and test seals by getting a handle on edges of covers and deliberately lifting jars. On the off chance that covers hold quickly, seals are great.
- Store shakes in a cool, dim place. They are prepared to eat inside 48 ساعات, yet can be kept up to one year.