Ready In: 45 min
Preparation time: 15 min
Learn to make easy grilled tuna steaks. Great tasting grilled tuna steaks, with a bit of a bite from the jalapenos in the topping
- oli d'oliva 1 cullerades
- Lime Juice 2 cullerades
- All 3 cloves, minced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, All, salt, and pepper together in a level preparing dish. Put the fish steaks in the dish, swinging to coat completely in marinade; cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 acta.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook steaks on the preheated grill until starting to firm and hot in the center, 5 per 7 minutes per side.