Ready In: 45 min
Preparation time: 10 min
Going 厚 is always a good idea on the grill. Find the right grill temperatures and cooking times to cook the prefect steak
- Porterhouse steak 1 (2 1/2 pound or 1.14 公斤) 2-inch thick
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Season steak generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Preheat one side of the grill to around 250 degrees F (121 degrees C).
- Put steak on the cool side of the grill. Cook until a moment read thermometer embedded into the inside peruses around 100 degrees F (37 degrees C), 25 至 30 分钟. Exchange steak to a plate. Brush with olive oil and cover with aluminum foil.
- Increment warm on the grill to 600 degrees F (315 degrees C) by turning both burners up to greatest.
- Cook steak until outside structures and a moment read thermometer embedded into the inside peruses 125 degrees F (52 degrees C), 周围 3 minutes for every side. Exchange steak back to plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest before serving, 周围 5 分钟.