Being skinny and smaller in the class or among people isn’t all about you but also it is about your stamina and body strength. How to build body in 1 month is a question frequently asked, by most people. It seems a difficult task but if you can motivate yourself, then you can do this otherwise it’s not possible for you. Hence, build the body by having training, aerobics and a healthy diet plan. If you want to enlarge the size of the muscles, you have to carry heavy weights, but if you are a beginner then start from less heavy weights and then increase the weights after a time.
You can achieve your goal but not only with the workout, but you should also change your diet plan too. Here are a few of instructions that will help you in bodybuilding procedure.
Instructions of How to Build Body in 1 Month:
- Go to the gym, talk to a trainer for your fitness training. And use some fewer weight dumbbells in the start.
- Do a workout of barbell presses, dumbbell curls, bench press, and chest and biceps workout on Monday.
- Do a work out on Wednesday for back and triceps workout. Do Pair back and triceps, including lateral pull-ups and pull-downs with two arm dumbbell triceps and one arm dumbbell row and also do seated cable rows.
- Also on Friday, does a leg, shoulder and abs workout with barbell shoulder press, stationary barbell lunges, leg curls and one leg deadlift.
- Do five squats in the start but after sometime increase squats to fifteen. Also do pushups and pull-downs daily as pushups are the easiest exercise. In the beginning, start with two pushups then increases them as time passes. If you are not going to the gym and want to raise muscles then you can also do a home shoulder workout with dumbbell
Running, walking and jogging:
Run for 15 minutes and increase this time day by day as it will increase your stamina. After a month you can easily run for 30 minutes without getting tired. Running increases your muscle size.
Jogging also helps to increase muscle size, so, start with a slow jog and increase the speed.
The body can build not only with a workout but also with walking. So walk briskly for 15 minutes for the 1st day. On a 3rd day walk for 20 minutes. While walking inhales and exhales will help you in burning calories and pay attention to breathe while walking.
How to Build Body in 1 Month with Meals:
Increase your caloric consumption:
To enhance muscle size, increase calories using food, fruits, and vegetables. Make sure that you are gaining 30% calories from proteins, 50% from carbohydrate, and 20% from fats.
Get enough protein to support muscle growth:
Try to get enough protein for your body to suppose if you have 180lbs, and then consume 144 to 180g of protein every day.
Drink enough water:
Your body wants enough water to develop muscles and to build your body.Eat regularly:
To increase protein food, you have to choose 8 oz skimmed milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 2 scoops of protein powder. Blend them to make a shake and use it on the daily basis.
Eat healthy fats:
Rich fats found in olive, canola and sesame oils and nuts too. Polyunsaturated fats found in corn, cottonseed, and sunflower oils. For 2500 calories, you can limit fat to 3g and saturated fats to 20g and 70g for polyunsaturated fats. You can also follow free online diet plans too.
Take your vitamins:
With cardio or workout, vitamins or food supplements are recommended, so use them too to build a body.