جاهز خلال: 30 min
Preparation time: 10 min
A speedy and simple crumb coating makes this yummy tilapia formula perfect for occupied life!
- Fillets tilapia 4 (4 ounce)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ليمون 1, thinly sliced
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Sour cream ½ cup
- Garlic powder 1/8 ملعقة صغيرة
- Fresh lemon juice 1 ملعقة صغيرة
- Chopped fresh dill 2 ملعقة كبيرة
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Season the tilapia filets with salt, pepper and Cajun flavoring on both sides. Mastermind the seasoned filets in a solitary layer in the baking dish.
- Put a layer of lemon cuts over the fish filets. I more often than not use around 2 cuts on each piece with the goal that it covers the majority of the surface of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 إلى 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is heating, combine the mayonnaise, كريم قاسية, garlic powder, lemon juice and dill in a little bowl. Present with tilapia.