This is an easy and quick recipe that require only 2 ingredients. Enjoy making them and eating them too.
- Chocolate sandwich cookies with crème filling, 1(20 ounce) Package
- White chocolate, 2 Packages (18.5 ounce)
- Take a jellyroll pan of 10×15 inch pan with a waxed paper. Coat the paper with non-stick vegetable spray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl break half of the cookies into pieces with fingers or back of a wooden spoon.
- In a ceramic mixing bowl melt one package of the white chocolate according to the direction of the package. Fold in the broken cookie pieces after removing from the microwave. Transfer mixture into prepared pan and spread to cover half the pan.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining chocolate and cookies, spreading mixture into the other half of pan. Refrigerate it until solid about 1 hour.
- Then remove the bark from the pan and carefully peel off waxed paper. Then put it on a cutting board and cut with a large knife. Store it in sealed container.