la semimembranosus muscle is one of the muscles that make the hamstring. It is found on the back of the thigh and keeps running from the base of the pelvis (particularly the tuberosity of the ischium) to the back of the tibia, one of the bones that make up the lower leg. The semimembranosus muscle is connected to the pelvis and tibia by means of ligaments.
The muscle has a few capacities, including empowering the leg to flex and turn and filling in as a thigh extensor. The other two muscles that make up the hamstring are the bíceps femoral muscles and semitendinosus.
Damage to the semimembranosus muscle is referred to as hamstring damage. Treatment for hamstring wounds incorporates ice packs, extensió, rubbing, and utilizing the harmed muscle as quickly as time permits after the damage. This advances the development of new muscle strands to supplant those harmed by damage.
Which muscles cause semimembranosus pain?
- Paint just beneath the butt cheek
- Paint down the back of the thigh and into the knee, once in a while going into the upper calf
- Paint increases while strolling
- Profound hurting Paints in thigh and knee while resting
- Profound Paint in the back of the thigh when ascending from a situated position
Exercises that cause semimembranosus pain and side effects:
- Sitting for extended stretches of time
- Sitting on a hard surface putting weight on the hamstrings
- Inadequately molded competitors much of the time damage the hamstrings
- Kicking a ball (futbol, futbol)
- Doing the splits
Fascinating realities about the semimembranosus
Pain and solidness in the semimembranosus are frequently analyzed as hamstring tendinitis or sciatica.
A braking activity of the semimembranosus muscle alongside the other hamstring muscles prevents the body from falling forward when standing upright.
Llegeix aquest article Sinusal com una síndrome també saber més sobre les lesions de turmell.