Ready In: 30 min
Preparation time: 10 min
With simply the appropriate measure of ingredients, this dip resembles a fiesta in your mouth!
- Tomatoes with green chile peppers 1 Can (14 ounce)
- Loaf processed cheese food1 (1 pound)
- 2 large cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- Sour cream 1/3 cup
- Black beans, rinsed and drained 1cup
- jalapeno pepper, or to taste (optional) 2 tbsp minced
- Taco seasoning mix 1 ½ tbsp.
- Diced green onion ¼ cup
- Put the diced tomatoes, prepared cheddar, chicken meat, 恶劣霜, green onion, taco flavoring, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker.
- Cook on High, blending periodically until the cheddar has softened and the plunge is hot, 1 至 2 小时.
- Blend operating at a profit beans, and cook 15 more minutes to warm.